Monday, December 12, 2005

Fog, and a walk


Metro and I went for a drive and a walk yesterday -- and I got him to stop and drive back a block or two so that I could catch this picture.









And the park we went to in the late afternoon (about 4 p.m. here in frigid Canada), had some beautiful light.


And the river was glorious (the posts in the water are from an old log dump...not in use for the last 40 or 50 years).






I do have a photo site, but to be honest, I don't like the utter blackness of the background. I'm going to establish a page on Flickr: here's the URL, but there's no pictures there yet!

Lori

3 comments:

Lori said...

There are now pictures on my Flickr site...

Lori

Anonymous said...

Cool pics. I'm working on a new B&W roll and trying out my newly acquired 85-300mm zoom. I've been trying for some winter shots but the snow is amazingly reluctant to stick around this year. We may actually have our first brown christmas in Edmonton. Cheers.
IH

lifeflaw said...

Happy Flickring. :)