Friday, March 17, 2006

Another Day, Une Autre Museé

Well...what have we done so far except eat cheese, drink wine, and browse museums?

  • We met a bartender who sold a roll of toilet paper on eBay for 8 euros.
  • We received a bottle of champagne on the plane to Europe because of our "Just Married" pins a friend gave us.
I'm writing without my first coffee of the morning...so my inspiration is low.

hmmm....cheese....wine....

We have a 4-day museum pass, and our plan has yet to include the Louvre. Next week. Today is Les Invalides, Rodin's Museum, and probably La Ste. Chapelle. Tomorrow we go to Le Marais area, and see the Pompidou Centre (with the Museum of Modern Art) and Picasso.

Cemeteries on the weekend.

I'll try to keep you posted.

Lori

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't express just how envious I am.
I've always wanted to go to the Louve and many other great museums. Places like the National Gallery or the Smithsonian.
I know its cliche', but if you go to Pere Lachaise could you snap a photo of Jim Morrison's grave for me.
IH

The Nag said...

Congratulations! Mr.Nag and I plan to wear Just Married pins on the plane. Thanks for the tip. Have the time of your life and share it all with us.

Lori said...

IH -- I already have a photo of Morrison's grave...but I'll get one with Metro and send it to you.

Nag -- it's not a policy, but if you are sort of gushy, and always saying things like "hee hee We just got married" who knows what you'll end up with!

Blog on

Sonia said...

I don't have to say take lots of pics...I know I can count on you for that...can't wait to see them all!