Wednesday, June 21, 2006

7 Days!!

I can't believe it! Next Wednesday, at noon, we take possession of our house. That afternoon, we have movers booked to pack up our storage unit, and transfer it all to the house.

Want to see another couple of pictures?

The hot tub on the deck.











The kitchen.












The living room, with its gorgeous front window, and lovely (yes, trendy) colour.














And the master bedroom, with the patio doors opening on to the deck, and the hot tub!







Sigh....

Not soon enough.

Lori

6 comments:

lifeflaw said...

As we say in Arabic, "Alf Mabrouk." That would translate to "A Thousand Congratulations." :)

Lori said...

Thanks!

...and thanks to my man who didn't object when I insisted we get movers for this last stage...

Anonymous said...

It looks as though the kitchen alone is half the size of your condo. Whatcha gonna do with all that empty space.
Be warned: it will fill up faster than you can imagine and with poor choices if you are not careful. I know this from personal experience.

IH

Lori said...

Wise advise from the best man...I think the key is to start as we intend to continue: for the housewarming, we're telling people to bring a salad or something to go with the barbecue as a housewarming gift.

No ugly vases!

Anonymous said...

Wow Lori!! What a nice house!
the living room, bed room and kitchen are all pretty!!!!
Especially I like your bed room, cozy bed and windows where light comes into your room.....

I know you and Ted must be excited to move into your new house!!
And I hope I will visit your house some day. haha

Lori said...

The exciting thing will be to have it full of our furniture, our lives...

Ah, soon!