Sunday, December 31, 2006

Prime Minister Gets Artificial Hip

Who says Canada's medical system is going downhill?

Really, what's more hip and modern than making your own podcast? It says, "Hey, look at me! I'm trying to engage the young people of..." That could be it. But more likely, it means, "Hey, look at me. I'm young, I'm hip, just like you!"

Gack. The last thing I would ever listen to would be Stevie Harper's nifty podcasts.

Note: 'Tis not an error. I did not forget the link. Should you be looking for some narrow-minded, Neo-conservative self-congratulation, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Wow, that's a bit of a negative post for the last day of the year...I'll be back before the stroke of midnight to reflect on 2006.

Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It worked for David Cameron in the UK: ie it made him look like a total ass. Unless Harper can get someone as funny as Boris Johnson to host it, he's only contributing to his own downfall, and I say bring it on!