Friday, February 29, 2008

Book Snobbery

I am a book snob. I'll admit it. You won't catch me reading an Oprah Pick on a bus...(that's a link to a post on this subject at my Book Nook, good discussion in the comments).

Over at casa az, the lovely and literate az has points us all to Cabanon Press, a fun collection of pictures used on the Guardian Saturday Review page. Here's my favourite:

Life does not happen in a vacuum.

What about you? What do you do when you know someone could be looking?

Lori

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doncha just love that site! I also liked the cartoon you picked.

People are looking??? Who? Where?

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to Bitch magazine, and I've been known to read it in public. ;-)

Anonymous said...

btw, you forgot 'luscious and likeable' ;-)

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.