Tuesday, July 01, 2008

"If Men...."

Remember the quote "if men bled, tampons would be free?" (variously attributed to Erica Jong, Jello Biafra (WTF?), among others...)

How 'bout a variation: If men wore bras, they'd come with little repair kits.

Yesterday, I picked up one of my bras and almost put it on...stopped, because I knew this one had a broken underwire. (Girls, we've all been there, haven't we?) I said, "Oh, I can't wear this one, it's broken."

Metro reaches out for it, saying "What's the warranty like on these things?"

You know, he may have something there.

Lori

3 comments:

Metro said...

Well you'd think you could get ahold of a little repair kit or something. Those things ain't cheap, as you well know.

Anonymous said...

He was focused on the BRA?

You HAVE been married awhile, haven't you?

Lori said...

Yeah, well...it was the potential project that was new and interesting I guess.
:-)